- getting at least a Class 10 SD card
- setting up static IPs
- getting a free domain name from DynDNS
- getting a UK DID
- setting up the PBX using the FreePBX web interface
- explaining the differences between inbound routes, outbound routes and trunks
chan_dongleto handle mobile ’phones.
These are Brian’s slides.
John H summarised the key changes to the HTML5 specification in the past year.
David C drew our attention to the following items:
- the CiviCRM sprint on 13-15 October
- the first batch of videos from Libre Planet 2013
- the official datasets for bus stops and places which the UK Department for Transport and Traveline have offered to make available to OpenStreetMap project
- the Bradford City Council audit of cycle parking.
Alice K reminded us that Wuthering Bytes, a weekend festival of technology is happening in Hebden Bridge next month.